Luxury holiday home for 16 to 18 persons
We warmly welcome you to the website of Das Alte Pfarrhaus/The Old Rectory.
Das Alte Pfarrhaus is an exclusive holiday home for people who appreciate quality and history. From the house with castle-like allure you are directly in the special nature of the South Eifel. A beautiful area for long walks or a golf weekend. You can visit many fortresses and castles in the area.
You always rent the complete house (600 m2) with garden (2000 m2). After you have closed the garden gate, the peace from the early 1900s descends on you. Das Alte Pfarrhaus is a national monument and this can be seen in the many ornaments inside and outside the house. The comfort is fully tailored to the requirements of the 21st century.
Das Alte Pfarrhaus has 8 bedrooms, all with a private bathroom. There are 2 living rooms and a large dining room, where you can all sit around a large table. You don't have to leave the house for recreational facilities: there is a pool table, a Finnish sauna and an infrared sauna, a hot tub, a large cinema and games such as a football game, table tennis, chess and much more. And then there is the beautiful garden with a large terrace. In short, too many to mention.
We do our very best to provide you with an unforgettable stay, with attention to detail, luxurious amenities and good service.
We wish you a very nice time in Das Alte Pfarrhaus!
André and Marjon van Oorschot
Did you know, that...
* Das Pfarrhaus/The Rectory dates from 1914 and was built by the Catholic Church
* there is a large cinema room
* you have more than 600 m2 of living space available
* the dining room is ideal for a festive meal
* you will find everything you need in the kitchen for extensive cooking
* Das Alte Pfarrhaus is smoke-free
* all bedrooms have luxurious boxpring hotel beds
* there is an 8-foot pool table in the basement
* you can enjoy wellness all day long
* there is free internet
* there is a special room for the very little ones
* young and old can enjoy themselves with all kinds of games
* you have a view of the Kylltal with surrounding mountains
* there is a lovely spacious terrace at the house
* you can park for free
* there are 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms
* up to 3 pets are allowed, if registered in advance
* and that there is a lot more to discover.....?